Tooth Removal in GurgaonBest Dental Extraction in Gurgaon by Experienced Dentist
TOOTH REMOVAL IN GURGAON | DENTAL EXTRACTION COST
Best tooth removal in Gurgaon with all facilities for urgent dental care. We provide the best tooth removal services in Gurgaon at the i-Smile charitable dental clinic located in sector 40. Our dentists are experts and experienced in painless tooth removal and non-invasive surgical removal. This ensures a painless procedure and a faster recovery.
Tooth removal is a common dental procedure carried out in cases :
- when the tooth cannot be saved due to fracture or severe dental decay.
- the tooth is broken due to trauma or accident.
- severe periodontal condition making tooth mobile.
- a wisdom tooth that is impacted in the jaw
- Other impacted teeth in the jaw
- extra tooth ( supernumerary/malformed) in the jaw that gives trouble.
- tooth removal in orthodontic braces treatment.
- Facial trauma and fractures.
PAINLESS TOOTH REMOVAL IN GURGAON
Painless tooth removal in Gurgaon by expert dentists at the i-Smile charitable dental clinic. Our dental surgeons are experienced and expert in all types of oral and maxillofacial surgeries. The procedure of painless tooth removal involves :
- Giving topical anesthesia before injectable anesthesia for making soft tissues a little numb initially.
- within 5 mins all the side of the face structure becomes heavy and numb then our dentist will proceed with tooth removal.
- we do all non-invasive surgical methods and remove your tooth without damaging the surrounding alveolar bone.
- our dentists are experts in atraumatic tooth extraction that will aid in faster recovery.
POST TOOTH REMOVAL CARE
After removal of the tooth proper care needs to be taken for a good recovery and healing of the gums. General precautions for dental extractions are as follows:
- Remove a cotton swab placed at the site of tooth removal after 45 minutes. ( no need to replace cotton swab again)
- Do not spit or rinse forcefully for 24 hours after removing a cotton swab.
- Eat ice cream or take cold juices, this will help in soothing the area and clotting the blood.
- Touching the extraction site with tongue or finger has to be avoided.
- Hot and spicy food has to be avoided for at least 24 hours.
- Chewing and eating from the other side can be done after 3 hours.
- Warm saline rinses are started after 24 hours.
- Stitches if given needs to be removed after 7 days.
TOOTH REMOVAL IN MEDICALLY COMPROMISED PATIENTS
Medical conditions like Diabetes, Cardiac Issues, Asthama, stroke, etc make dental extraction a challenge. There are many concerns in removing the tooth in these patients. Stoppage of bleeding can be hampered, the content of local anesthesia and quantity has to be monitored, healing is delayed, etc.
Medically compromised patients require special attention and planned care during and after tooth removal. Our dentists are experienced in handling the medically compromised tooth removal and procedures. We provide dental extractions for medically compromised patients in Gurgaon. If you have a medical condition that is preventing you from required dental care, call our dentist now.