Full Mouth Dental Implants in IndiaFixed permanent teeth in Gurgaon
Full Mouth Dental Implants in India | Fixed Permanent Teeth in Gurgaon
Full mouth dental implants in India by the best implantologist in Gurgaon at a very affordable price. Are you missing all teeth in your mouth? Dental implants supported bridges and dentures are the best near to natural and comfortable full mouth teeth replacement option.
Why Full Mouth Dental Implants Replacement?
With all the missing teeth in both jaws or single jaw, left with dental replacement options with removable dentures or dental implants.
Who Needs Full Mouth Dental Implants Treatment?
- Missing all teeth in one or both jaws
- Damaged and moving fixed restorations like bridges
- Many broken and fractured teeth in a jaw
- Recurrent chronic dental infections in a lot of teeth that are beyond repair with root canal treatment (RCT)
- Jaw bone loss due to resorption making denture stability a problem
- ill-fitting and hurting removable dentures
Types of Full Mouth Dental Implants Teeth Replacment
Type of full mouth dental implant teeth replacement depends on many factors as:
- the density of jaw bone to support the implant
- number of dental implants required to replace all teeth
- the medical condition of the patient
- the time required for the dental implant replacement
- Aesthetic and functional needs of the patient
Considering all the factors our expert implantologist in Gurgaon chart out a perfect dental implant replacement option that fits best in favor of a specific patient. Full mouth dental implant replacement is a fully customized solution for the patient to choose the best method for them.
Mini Denture Implants
Mini denture implants or implant-supported dentures are the same as removable dentures but they take support from few small dental implants placed into the jaw bone. These are more stable compared to normal removable dentures that rest on soft tissue only.
Conventional Dental Implants
Conventional dental implants or traditional implants also known as two-stage dental implants are used to replace all teeth in both jaws or a single jaw. The conventional dental implants with implant bridges take about 3 to 6 months in total for complete functional replacement of full mouth.
All on 4 / All on 6 Dental Implants
All on 4 / All on 6 dental implant replacement is full mouth implantation with either 4 or 6 implants per jaw. The method of All on 4 / All on 6 dental implant replacement offers a very successful full mouth treatment. Also, the treatment utilizes fewer implants and hence is very cost-effective.
Immediate Dental Implants
Immediate dental implant replacement is used to provide fixed functional teeth immediately in extraction as well as edentulous cases. With an immediate dental implant, the patient starts enjoying chewing and biting in just 3 to 7 days. We provide the best immediate loading of dental implants with cortical implants in Gurgaon.