Dental ImplantsBest Natural Tooth Replacement - Fixed Permanent Teeth in Gurgaon
Dental Implants in Gurgaon | Best Implantologist in Delhi NCR, India
A dental implant procedure is the best way to replace a missing tooth or teeth in jaws. despite improved methods to save teeth, tooth loss is very common. Alternative dental procedures like dentures and bridges are less popular due to ill-fitting and improper support. Hence, dental implants are considered the most natural-looking and functional tooth replacement nowadays. i-Smile Charitable Dental Clinic is one of the best dental clinics in Gurgaon providing a variety of dental implants.
Since 1952, when Swedish orthopedic surgeon Per Ingvar Branemark invented Dental Implants had made their long way towards modern dentistry and are now accepted standard care in dentistry for tooth replacement. You will find one of the best implantologist in Gurgaon at our center with dental implant procedures success rate of 98.5%. Our dental implant surgeons are very experienced to provide dental implant surgery in normal patients as well as difficult cases that require specialized dental implant procedures.
What are Dental Implants?
“A dental implant is a titanium root-like post that is placed in the jaw bone and that supports an artificial tooth, same as your natural tooth is supported with root.”
Dental implants are made of Titanium and various Titanium alloys. The quality of titanium to get fused to jaw bone within few months is called Osseointegration. This stable connection with bone helps to support placing artificial tooth or teeth over the dental implants.
Why Dental Implants?
Missing tooth or teeth is a very common dental problem seen due to various dental issues like tooth decay, failed Root canal treatments, fractures in the tooth, facial trauma, etc. The best method to replace a missing tooth by fixing a permanent tooth with dental implants. Whether you want to replace a single tooth or multiple teeth, full jaw replacement, the best way is to get it replaced with durable dental implants.
Dental Implants Vs Dental Bridges
Dental Implants are more like your natural tooth, it does not need any support from other surrounding structure. Whereas, for dental bridges, the support is taken from the surrounding teeth. In the process, these teeth need to be shaped and cut to accommodate capping. For this reason, dental implants are the best, stable, and durable teeth replacement option.
Advantages of Dental Implant Treatment
- Comfortable- They are fixed and as natural as your own teeth making dental implants comfortable than removable dentures.
- Efficient eating- Implants are steady and don’t move like dentures giving you more freedom to chew your favorite food without any discomfort.
- Natural appearance – Dental implants get a firm grip from the jaw bone and look and feel like your own teeth.
- Improved Speech – unlike ill-fitting and moving dentures, dental implants offer the best support and improved speech.
- Improved Oral Health & General health – With dental implants, the adjacent teeth remain as it is and helps in proper maintenance of oral hygiene. This helps not only to improve oral health but better general health too.
- Durable Treatment – Dental implants with proper care can remain for a lifetime. This is the most durable and successful teeth replacement method.
- Increased Self Esteem -With dental implants you can get back your smile and this will feel better about yourself.
Looking for Dental Implants in Gurgaon?
Dental implant surgery consist of the following steps:
1) Implant consultation – Our expert implantologist in Gurgaon will evaluate your need for replacement of missing tooth/teeth. After a thorough examination, you need to get your OPG (Full mouth x-ray) and CBCT ( 3d jaw scan). These are needed to evaluate your jaw bone and decide on the type of dental implant to be used.
2) Implant placement Surgery– On your surgical visit our implant surgeon will place the dental implant into your jaw bone and close the implant area with sutures or healing abutment.
3)Dental Crown Placement– After a gap of 3 to 6 months our implant surgeon will examine the implant osseointegration and will start with making impressions for your dental crown. After 2 to 5 days your Implant crown is ready and we will place your crown over the implant.
Cost of Dental Implants in Gurgaon
The cost of Dental Implants in Gurgaon ranges from Rs. 8000 to Rs.50000. There are a lot of factors that are responsible for cost variations in dental implant treatment in India. Here we will discuss major factors that affect your cost for dental implant treatment.
5 Factors responsible for dental implants cost
Location of dental implant center is a major contributing factor towards the cost of Dental implant Surgery.
Brand of Implant
Manufacturing companies well established and having proper RND facilities have higher charges.
Highly trained, skilled, and experienced dental implant surgeon fee charges are more compared to others.
Surgical and material costs for adjunctive procedures required for implants are charged extra adding to the cost.
Type of prosthesis that is the quality and make of dental crown over the implant contribute to the charges.
Cost of Dental Implants in Gurgaon for different implant companies
There are more than 250 dental implant manufacturing companies operating throughout the world. The companies having a longer presence, adequate research, specified designing, surface treatments, latest procedures, etc. have major benefits for patients. These dental implant brands have a major presence around many countries and tend to be costlier.
Brand – Genesis Implants
Starts from Rs. 8000Onward
Brand – Adin, AB Dent, Norris
Starts from Rs. 15000Onward
Brand – Osstem, Dentium
Starts from Rs. 30,000Onward
Brand – Straumann, Nobel Biocare
Starts from Rs. 40,000Onward
The cost given here is indicative cost actual treatment cost for dental implants depends on any extra surgery and bone grafting materials advice by a specialist after a proper case study.